If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather have Pep than Arteta any time. Seriously, have you ever watched City games? Arteta is the quiet mouse who has never been known to open his mouth or move off his seat during games. He does write copious notes though. Those on here who like demonstrative coaches would be on his back within a few weeks. We are not a mickey mouse club and the call for Arteta with zero experience imo is frankly ridiculous.

The Arteta shouts baffle me.

I understand them, hes a young up and coming coach currently learning his trade from 1 of the best modern coaches in the business, but that means nothing, nobody knows what kind of manager he would be, so I also understand why it would probably be a very bad idea, but it could also be very good.

I personally would rather we didnt gamble so much, im realistic in that we wont be appointing a top, top tier Manager, but I would rather we went for somebody with some kind of track record.

And if nothing else I would really enjoy becoming MikelsGoat again, he was the best version of me.

Because he is learning from the second best manager of all time. He has been inside a dressing room which won a hundred points. That matters.

There is no such thing as a safe choice. Roll the dice. Unite the club on and off the field. Mentality is just as important as tactics for us right now.

Arteta is the exciting choice.

Who is the best manager of all time? SAF? If so who learned his trade under him? One Brian Kidd. And what happened to him?

There are reasons why managers are managers and coaches are coaches.

Arteta would be a huge gambol, one we cannot afford to take at the moment.

Who is the best manager of all time? SAF? If so who learned his trade under him? One Brian Kidd. And what happened to him?

There are reasons why managers are managers and coaches are coaches.

Arteta would be a huge gambol, one we cannot afford to take at the moment.

If Arteta had never played for Everton, not one poster on here would be suggesting him as a potential manager.

I understand them, hes a young up and coming coach currently learning his trade from 1 of the best modern coaches in the business, but that means nothing, nobody knows what kind of manager he would be, so I also understand why it would probably be a very bad idea, but it could also be very good.

I personally would rather we didnt gamble so much, im realistic in that we wont be appointing a top, top tier Manager, but I would rather we went for somebody with some kind of track record.

And if nothing else I would really enjoy becoming MikelsGoat again, he was the best version of me.
Ever hear of companies appointing CEOs from the ranks of people at university?

Rather have Pep than Arteta any time. Seriously, have you ever watched City games? Arteta is the quiet mouse who has never been known to open his mouth or move off his seat during games. He does write copious notes though. Those on here who like demonstrative coaches would be on his back within a few weeks. We are not a mickey mouse club and the call for Arteta with zero experience imo is frankly ridiculous.
We have Marko Silva for a manager, and prior to that Big Sam, dosent get more mickey mouse club then that.
Besides Arteta's job isnt to be demonstrative, besides its not about being demonstrative for the sake of it. See im not bothered about how someone acts on the side line, its about what they are sending a team out on the field to do, and id have much more confiedence in Arteta having a plan since he is used to being around winning sides, then i would in a manager who has never managed anything better then a bang average rubbish side.

Status
Not open for further replies.