If koeman was to join Barca as boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'd be in the frame. Who was the last manager that Barcelona hired on merit? Van Gaal? Having a club connection seems to be the most important thing to them.

I'd have Marco Silva or Flores.

i cant see it happening myself, but it does look like they will be needing a new manager come the end of the season.

if Koeman was to be offered the job, he would have to take it i pressume.

so where would it leave us and who should be on our radar..

i know this is a hypothetical question, but this could be a real issue come july.

who do we think moshiri will turn too ? who has the right credentials?

its a pivotal time in our history
Unsworth

In all seriousness, if Koeman is to go then Joachim Löw is the outstanding candidate to replace him

His teams play good football, which will keep that part of the fan base happy

He's known for promoting youth, which will keep that part of the fan base happy

He's won the biggest prize in football, so he can command respect the minute he walks in the door

It'd be a big statement signing. Everton have now got the man who won the World Cup as their manager, a man whose Germany team have played some of the best football in the world over the past decade. It would show we were serious and get us some immediate credibility

Seems like an easy choice to me

Remember when we were worried about Martinez getting the Barca job and leaving us hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahaha

But ok
You'd think with 3 of our managers (including Howard Kendall being linked with Barcelona in the last 30 years, then the media would show more interest in "plucky little Everton".

Remember when we were worried about Martinez getting the Barca job and leaving us hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahaha

But ok

When the "news" broke, my brother texted me on it. I responded with pretty much that... "3 years ago Barca was coming for Martinez... "

We laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.