If Howard Kendall never left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

Player Valuation: £40m
...would the course of Everton be drastically different? He came back twice, each rejuvenation weaker than the last, but if he didn't go to Bilbao would he have gone on to build a lasting squad?
He was an old school manager and the game has changed. Yet Ferguson at United was able to adapt without relinquishing his existing qualities.
Guess we'll never know.

...would the course of Everton be drastically different? He came back twice, each rejuvenation weaker than the last, but if he didn't go to Bilbao would he have gone on to build a lasting squad?
He was an old school manager and the game has changed. Yet Ferguson at United was able to adapt without relinquishing his existing qualities.
Guess we'll never know.

Yes.

It's like Sex, Frank. It's a painstaking and arduous task that seems to go on and on forever, and just when you think things are going your way, nothing happens.

Yes.

It's like Sex, Frank. It's a painstaking and arduous task that seems to go on and on forever, and just when you think things are going your way, nothing happens.

I like my sex the way I play basketball, one on one and with as little dribbling as possible.

I like my sex the way I play basketball, one on one and with as little dribbling as possible.

I had sex once. I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.