If Fulham beat Atletico....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAVEN BILIC

I may as well pay to have my opinions ridiculed!
Burnley get europa spot!!!! fulham are next in line in the fair play league. if they neat madrid it drops to burnley who are next. don't even know where we are!! that is a joke if they get to play on the continent.

Burnley get europa spot!!!! fulham are next in line in the fair play league. if they neat madrid it drops to burnley who are next. don't even know where we are!! that is a joke if they get to play on the continent.

well every time they leave Burnley it's like goin' abroad to them, they think Blackburn is in France that's why they hate them so much.

Surely the more important question is this one..........

If Fulham win the europa league and liverpool finish 8th............ how will uefa and the fa get liverpool into european competition next season? :p

Im getting cynical in my old age

Can't complain, the rules are all there at the beginning of every season, Burnley have a better fair play record than us, so that's all there is to it really. I'd absolutely hate to have to play from the first qualification round or wherever they're going in, the number of games in the competition is already unacceptable, so they're welcome to it.

Its an ultra fiddle that fair play league, look at how subjective the scoring is:

P/P = Positive Play - Maximum 10 pts per Match
R/O = Respect Towards Opponent - Maximum 7 pts per Match
R/R = Respect Towards Referee - Maximum 7 pts per Match​
B/O = Behaviour of Officials - Maximum 6 pts per Match

Status
Not open for further replies.