If Allardyce is still here next season, will you still go to the match ?

Do you sell your soul or do you stick by the club that you love ?

• I`ll always go regardless of who the manager is .

Votes: 125 44.5%
  • I quite like watching hoofball.

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • I`ll go to the games that the club deem to be "winnable ".

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • No way, I`m never going until the fat mess has been replaced.

Votes: 97 34.5%
  • Gravy on toast, with a pint of red wine.

Votes: 39 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I WILL NEVER GOT TO A MATCH IF HE'S STILL IN CHARGE

but I live in the US so it's not really up to me, is it?

All those super fans saying "I support Everton not Big Sam" Weird, i don't hear a peep during the match....if you're willing to watch any old crap under anyone because "it's Everton" then lets hear you start creating an atmosphere and make Goodison loud. Because it's absolutely soulless at the minute. Can hear a pin drop between moans.

How you can criticise anybody for spending their hard earned cash travelling the country to watch this rubbish is beyond me.

When the team are performing well, the atmosphere improves. Simple. It was much better last week against Brighton but you wouldn’t know as you couldn’t be bothered going.

I’ll be there in the freezing cold again today at Stoke but please excuse me if I’m not singing and dancing and chearing them off after a 2-0 defeat.

I don’t know what people expect, would you rather a small time little singing section like Crystal Palace?! It’s really doing them the world of good isn’t it.

I accept that people have the right to stay away if they want but to have a pop at “super blues” who go the game every week is ridiculous.

I used to laugh at clubs like Newcastle and West Ham when he wzd their manager and now they're laughing at us.
Humm, I'm not sure Newcastle are in any position to be laughing at us right now (West Ham aren't in a position to be laughing at anyone!).

Aside from the fact that they are Newcastle and West Ham (as if that wasnt enough to make people laugh on its own merits) the Geordies are the only team to somehow manage to lose at their place to our utterly woeful side this season and West Ham got spanked 4-0 by this same dog dirt side. You couple that with that fact that we are five and seven points ahead of them respectively in the league and yeah all in all I'm not really arsed if they want to laugh at us.

I'm still not happy about BFS being here but it's not because I'm worried about what supoorters of tit-pot clubs like Newcastle and West Ham think.

Do we roll the dice an find ourselves in the manager roundabout again. I think it’ll be silva that’ll be given the nod....

As one of the most disastrous and disappointing seasons in the clubs history, limps to its dreary conclusion, our thoughts turn to next season and who will be in charge.

Quite simply, will you still go to the game next season if Allardyce remains in charge ?

I for one won`t be going.

Most disastrous season's in our history? Yes it's the worst for a long time. But you obviously don't remember 93-94, 96-97 and the entire period under Walter Smith? This is lovely compared to those times.

Having said that football is an entertainment, if you are not entertained by what you see, then don't go. I actually think it's hard to enjoy a match if you're team is getting beat, no matter how they play? We still have a very good home record, I think we are 7th, in home form? (Maybe relegation in away form?)

* anyone who`s already bought a season ticket already is exempt.

The poll for this thread shows that sometimes, words, and votes, on a forum are miles away from reality
At the moment, the numbers stand at :-

upload_2018-3-18_17-6-18.png

So, if that was in any way representative of the views of match going Blues, then, if Allardyce is still in charge next season, I'm expecting to see a fair few empty seats by me, or at least a fair new faces.

That won't happen. I know it won't happen, the OP knows it won't happen and anyone sad enough to be reading my words on a Sunday afternoon knows it won't happen.

This thread merely exists so a small minority of Evertonians can have a moan on the internet, which is a fine tradition, but ultimately, it's meaningless fluff.

The poll for this thread shows that sometimes, words, and votes, on a forum are miles away from reality
At the moment, the numbers stand at :-

View attachment 44930

So, if that was in any way representative of the views of match going Blues, then, if Allardyce is still in charge next season, I'm expecting to see a fair few empty seats by me, or at least a fair new faces.

That won't happen. I know it won't happen, the OP knows it won't happen and anyone sad enough to be reading my words on a Sunday afternoon knows it won't happen.

This thread merely exists so a small minority of Evertonians can have a moan on the internet, which is a fine tradition, but ultimately, it's meaningless fluff.
:bye:

How you can criticise anybody for spending their hard earned cash travelling the country to watch this rubbish is beyond me.

When the team are performing well, the atmosphere improves. Simple. It was much better last week against Brighton but you wouldn’t know as you couldn’t be bothered going.

I’ll be there in the freezing cold again today at Stoke but please excuse me if I’m not singing and dancing and chearing them off after a 2-0 defeat.

I don’t know what people expect, would you rather a small time little singing section like Crystal Palace?! It’s really doing them the world of good isn’t it.

I accept that people have the right to stay away if they want but to have a pop at “super blues” who go the game every week is ridiculous.
I'm not having a pop at those that go every single week. I'm having a pop at the self righteous ones in here who are acting like they're a super bloo and others are bad if they choose not to go.

Our support is easily the worst in the prem too, home and away. Not based on numbers, but it's embarrassingly quiet. I go enough aways and enough home games to see that "not every home fans are silent" as many say. Every away group mock us at Goodison and even at Burnley they mocked our away support for being silent.

I just wish we could change things, it's thoroughly depressing going the match now. Home or away.

I'm not having a pop at those that go every single week. I'm having a pop at the self righteous ones in here who are acting like they're a super bloo and others are bad if they choose not to go.

Our support is easily the worst in the prem too, home and away. Not based on numbers, but it's embarrassingly quiet. I go enough aways and enough home games to see that "not every home fans are silent" as many say. Every away group mock us at Goodison and even at Burnley they mocked our away support for being silent.

I just wish we could change things, it's thoroughly depressing going the match now. Home or away.
This is true but it' very hard to accept

I was just pleased to see you add a poll for this one mate !

You forgot to for the last one you started at https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/who-has-stopped-going-to-the-match.102603/ , so, i'm hoping that if Allardyce is still around next season, you'll create another thread in the same vein, but hopefully you'll remember to make it public. That way we can cross check the ones who voted "No" against the "just got home from the match" type comments to see who relented !

:coffee:

I was just pleased to see you add a poll for this one mate !

You forgot to for the last one you started at https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/who-has-stopped-going-to-the-match.102603/ , so, i'm hoping that if Allardyce is still around next season, you'll create another thread in the same vein, but hopefully you'll remember to make it public. That way we can cross check the ones who voted "No" against the "just got home from the match" type comments to see who relented !

:coffee:

It`s all in hand Woolly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.