Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been on a Villa forum to see what they're saying about him:

"Bang average, with no discernible feature other than apparently decent stats which frankly never transposed to meaningful or effective performances.

As already pointed out, may do better in a better side, but he is no Delph. No drive, thrust or shot."

"I think Gana is as good as Nigel reo Coker was. Pretty average"

Hmm
Shows what Villa fans know...

As already pointed out, may do better in a better side, but he is no Delph. No drive, thrust or shot."

"I think Gana is as good as Nigel reo Coker was. Pretty average"

Hmm

Delph is one of the luckiest footballers alive. How did he end up at City? If it wasn't for the "english player quota" he's be at some bums.

As for Reo Coker I had completely forgotten he existed until now

To be fair to Villa fans, those I know accept that he has come on leaps and bounds this season, they always felt he had a good engine but his passing has really come on. It may be that Villa are so static that he had know one to pass to, or (shock horror) it could be the Koeman effect, but keep it quiet. I don't think he's quite as good as Kante, but he's been a fantastic signing.

He's absolutely brilliant, but I think Kante has the edge on him for now, not that it really matters.

I think Kante's been the best player in the league so far. His performance recently against Arsenal was one of the best I've ever seen from a player of his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.