Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll go to three at the back which could mean Barkley replacing Lookman/Mirallas. And then 3 of Schneiderlin, Gana, Barry, McCarthy or Davies.

Mori isn't good enough to play in a two. He's currently our weakest link.

I don't like us sigh 4 at the back because out full backs attack too much. If Barry is also part of that equation you get opposition wingers exploiting that gap in a foot race against Barry and Williams. The three makes us far stronger and suits Williams being in the middle.

I don't like us sigh 4 at the back because out full backs attack too much. If Barry is also part of that equation you get opposition wingers exploiting that gap in a foot race against Barry and Williams. The three makes us far stronger and suits Williams being in the middle.
This is what never made sense to me. In Martinez' first season, he had Barry drop back every time a fullback bombed forward meaning we were covered. In seasons 2-3, nothing. Just so odd how he abandoned everything that was successful.

Piece on SSN today as to why Leicester are crap this year, quoting Kante going to Chelsea as one of the reasons. Showed stats for number of tackles won this season to date, and Kante was third. Guess who was top, and by quite a margin too, despite missing 5 games with the African cup?.

Who was second?

Got to be starting Gueye ahead of Barry on Saturday.

Barry should be used sparingly now. Great player, but sadly looks to be coming towards the end.

Agreed, with the options available now in the middle can't see him starting too many games, however can see him being useful off the bench towards the end of some games! Also still a good influence within the squad!

Probably the captain across the park.
You are correct.

C37B6pfXAAAwC3D.jpg

Piece on SSN today as to why Leicester are crap this year, quoting Kante going to Chelsea as one of the reasons. Showed stats for number of tackles won this season to date, and Kante was third. Guess who was top, and by quite a margin too, despite missing 5 games with the African cup?.
He also had the top stats during 2016 calendar year despite spending half of it with Aston Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.