2023/24 Idrissa Gueye

Yeah because we can't praise someone with having a go at someone else (who also played really well today), the hate for Onana is incredibly weird. They facilitated each other
He was awful at times and for someone being fawned over by big clubs he is not the player he is being made out to be. Gueye was head an shoulders above him today. Lost count of the number of times he nearly fell over his own feet.

He was awful at times and for someone being fawned over by big clubs he is not the player he is being made out to be. Gueye was head an shoulders above him today. Lost count of the number of times he nearly fell over his own feet.
He wasn't awful, you are just making crap up to slaughter him. He's going to embarrass you badly in the long run.

Gueye played well, Onana played well, especially a superb tackle on Rice after gana gave the ball away

He wasn't awful, you are just making crap up to slaughter him. He's going to embarrass you badly in the long run.

Gueye played well, Onana played well, especially a superb tackle on Rice after gana gave the ball away
I know who i think is the better midfielder. I don't hate him by the way but thanks for letting me know how i feel. You obviously think he's one of our better midfielders i think he's extremely average and is nowhere near the player being talked about by those who quite obviously haven't watched him week on week out.

I know who i think is the better midfielder. I don't hate him by the way but thanks for letting me know how i feel. You obviously think he's one of our better midfielders i think he's extremely average and is nowhere near the player being talked about by those who quite obviously haven't watched him week on week out.
Gana's been one of our most inconsistent players all year, despite how important he's been, but good that in the 3 good games he's played the previous 30 or so are instantly wiped from the books.

Also you came to the Gana thread to slate Onana, but clearly don't hate him lol

I wonder what Pickford, Tarkowski and Branthwaite have to say about him.

Well he didn't play the Chelsea 6-0 so while that game would've still been a defeat I think it would've been more a 2 or 3 nil with him involved.

Just one of those types you don't really miss until he isn't there as he can still get around the pitch and plenty of experience to know the positions he needs to take when the opposition are breaking forward.

Probably one of our most important players final third of the season. Interesting that Gana’s player thread has just 55 pages, which suggests he just gets on with his job flying under the radar. Mr Dependable ;)

You mean the scouts actually do watch him week in week out? Like I said, he will embarass you in the long run, if you think he was poor today you can't be helped, and turning his performance into a competition with players he played alongside shows your agenda up.

Fair play to Gana. Had a bit of a rough patch that led to his benching. He didn’t put his head down and came back into the team a better player. Scored some crucial goals and today made a great decision to play it to Dom who could have added another goal. He is a sound guy.

You mean the scouts actually do watch him week in week out? Like I said, he will embarass you in the long run, if you think he was poor today you can't be helped, and turning his performance into a competition with players he played alongside shows your agenda up.
You obviously love him i don't i just think he's average end of

Gana's been one of our most inconsistent players all year, despite how important he's been, but good that in the 3 good games he's played the previous 30 or so are instantly wiped from the books.

Also you came to the Gana thread to slate Onana, but clearly don't hate him lol
You can comment on players by comparison i think thats allowed anyway. Gana is easily the best midfielder we have and has been all season for you to state he's had effectively 30 not good games all season but he's been an important player says a lot about you and your thoughts wrt to him and to be honest thats so full of inconsistencies its frightening that someone's important but hasn't played well for 30 games in a 38 game season.