2023/24 Idrissa Gueye

Find his medium term replacement so the steps can be followed.

A Tasmanian devil of a player, a one man wrecking crew, wind him up and watch him bulldoze em.

Think Ndidi who is out of contract. Hes still only 27.

Then with an Onana sale + Gomes out of contract it could be that one more midfielder is signed and the cash can be spent on the wide areas and right back.

Think Ndidi who is out of contract. Hes still only 27.

Then with an Onana sale + Gomes out of contract it could be that one more midfielder is signed and the cash can be spent on the wide areas and right back.

I've not watched Leicester all season, but I'd imagine there would be a fair bit of competition for him on a free. He was looking really good a couple of years back.

Ndidi defensive stats were impressive. Even better than Gana at his peak before he left for PSG. Top tackling and interception in the league consistently almost every season. He will not be cheap.

I’d imagine Gana and Ndidi forming a formidable steel wall, allowing attacking midfielder and fullback more freedom to create chances. Will be a fantastic signing.

He's been absolutely fantastic this week he really has.

But thats this week, not all season.

We have to be very careful about what deal we offer him (if we do). We have to be a lot more clever with our money and wages moving forward.

If he could produce the last 3 performances 80% of the tike, there wouldn't be an issue. But he can't and he'll be another year older.

He's been absolutely fantastic this week he really has.

But thats this week, not all season.

We have to be very careful about what deal we offer him (if we do). We have to be a lot more clever with our money and wages moving forward.

If he could produce the last 3 performances 80% of the tike, there wouldn't be an issue. But he can't and he'll be another year older.
I don’t think any midfielder in our squad can produce motm performances 80% of the time. We have to be realistic in our expectation. He is a key player, that is the most important factor to consider.