• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly we have no idea of the minutiae of this deal so should keep pumping hysteria ridden posts onto the forum in the hope others snap and we can push them into a ban.

He will sign for Everton in a few days.

I don't trust everton to make good recruitment decisions. I have been hurt too many times before.

I don't think re-signing former players is generally a good idea and I don't think the player is good enough to pursue over several weeks.

I don't trust everton to make good recruitment decisions. I have been hurt too many times before.

I don't think re-signing former players is generally a good idea and I don't think the player is good enough to pursue over several weeks.
I’d say that’s probably offset by his knowledge of both the league and club allowing him to make an instant impact we need and his low cost allowing Everton to strength other positions by securing this deal.

We are crying out for a defensive midfielder still. Gana isn't exactly the profile of player I want, I'd preferably want someone more accustomed to sitting and not 'chasing' and somebody with more upside on less wages but at this stage of the window if the decision is Gana or no one, you obviously have to get him in.

It goes without saying he is a vastly superior player to either Allan or Davies who are our current options to play in that role and he would free up either Iwobi or Onana in our current formation, or both if we (hopefully) switch to a midfield three.

We need to make the final stretch of this window count as we cannot afford to leave ourselves short. We have already paid the price in August for not being ready and we are in big trouble if we do not patch up our deficiencies before September.

Status
Not open for further replies.