• No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer Iwobi next to him.

Doucoure cannot pass the ball.

Gueye to mop up and pick up the ball from the defence, Iwobi further ahead to spread it forward.
The amount of first time backwards passes Doucoure plays is painful. In a 2 with Gana, there wouldn’t be enough ball progression to the front 3. Agree totally that Gana and Iwobi is the pair.

Be interested to see how that/our system changes if we get another CM in though.

Can't wait for the classic "X has been spotted at finch farm" tweets and it's the picture of idrissa gueye. except this time we can do it about Idrissa Gueye to add to the madness

New round of talks scheduled for Paris Saint-Germain with both AS Roma and Everton. ??? #PSG

▫️ Negotiations in progress for Gini Wijnaldum-Roma on loan, final step on salary needed.

▫️ Talks advancing for Gana Gueye to Everton, PSG want him to go; could be loan or permanent. https://t.co/fOYzJ19UT0

The amount of first time backwards passes Doucoure plays is painful. In a 2 with Gana, there wouldn’t be enough ball progression to the front 3. Agree totally that Gana and Iwobi is the pair.

Be interested to see how that/our system changes if we get another CM in though.

…I understand the emphasis on keeping possession & creativity, it’s always been a weakness in Doucoure’s game but he does offer lots with his running power defensively. I think that will trump his weaknesses as far as Lampard is concerned.

…I understand the emphasis on keeping possession & creativity, it’s always been a weakness in Doucoure’s game but he does offer lots with his running power defensively. I think that will trump his weaknesses as far as Lampard is concerned.

I firmly believe Lampard is hopeful of getting in Gallacher late on too mate, and I believe it'll happen

Seems odd that talks are apparently advancing but we still don’t know if it’ll be a loan or a permanent deal, that’s surely one of the first things to decide.

Anyway, this one should happen because both clubs and the player seem to want it to. They want him off the books so a 2 year perm would be ideal.

…I can imagine this gets a little complex.

A permanent deal means the player loses on salary in the first year. We could compensate that with a signing fee but there might be a difference in PSGs transfer valuation. Everton will want to get him on a free or for as little as possible.

i suspect the player is quite keen on the move. If that’s accurate, you’d think it will get done.

Status
Not open for further replies.