• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being so desperate to not show support that you refuse to do your job is… not a good look
Did he though? Or was he dropped for refusing to wear something in support of LGBTQ which incidentally could have legitimately been refused on religious grounds?
I don’t agree with that stance FWIW, but I do think he has rights to no do something if he disagrees with it.

I allowed myself a little hope that Gana would be coming back and then it goes all quiet. I think he has been my favourite player for the last decade. My first love will always be Bob the Pole but I just fell in love with Gana as I wasn't expecting him to be a massive part of our squad. I was wrong. Very wrong.

Those of you not wanting our sweet prince back because of claiming he’s homophobic?? He’s Muslim and it’s against the Quran big difference. You are the type of people who probably agree with men competing in woman sports. SMH. I respect religions and their beliefs. Gana sweet prince come home to us

Those of you not wanting our sweet prince back because of claiming he’s homophobic?? He’s Muslim and it’s against the Quran big difference. You are the type of people who probably agree with men competing in woman sports. SMH. I respect religions and their beliefs. Gana sweet prince come home to us

This post is the embodiment of a drunkard in the gutter at closing time, lying on his back hurling his opinions at the stars.

Can't argue with that confident delivery though, I'm going to agree completely and not even bother to think about it logically.

Status
Not open for further replies.