• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes if it’s a loan even if he hasn’t got the legs I’m sure his footballing brain would still make him better than Alan or Davies.

It would be an embarrassing move going for the guy we sold three years ago who is past his prime and has repellant views. People seem to think hes just going to resume playing at previous levels.
Just another encapsulation on our wretched recruitment if this happens. defensive Midfielders exist in the world, find one Everton

I loved Ghana last time round, but, I wonder if he still has the legs to do what he used to do for us. If it's a loan or a short term deal on a free, then it may make sense, depends what wages he would want. Overall I don't want us to sign him, but who knows, he may just slot straight back in

in 2021/22 season he played 26 league games for a star studded PSG and 7 Champions League games as well as 10 games for his country.

I must admit I've only caught glimpses of him playing last season but those bare stats don't suggest that he his legs have gone or he has lost his appetite .

I appreciate that he didn't play as a DM for us but my understanding is that that is how PSG have used him.

He would instantly solve a problem ( not the whole problem admitedly ) for us in midfield.

The apparent homophobic views would concern me .

Status
Not open for further replies.