• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Allan recovers Tom will not be seen much. We have enough CMs and DMs. Gueye is too old & crap
Allan is a terrible footballer, slow and commits too many fouls because he’s often caught out of position.

Gueye may come in and be less mobile than we remember but can almost guarantee the fella makes up for that with genuine positional awareness and experience.

They’re holding it up to take the sting out of the Gordon sale to Chelsea so will announce both at the same time…*taps nose……

Would not surprise me in the least, so DCL out for a lengthy period Richarlison sold and looking likely Gordon's off, we need three up front two of them goalscorers, one of these need to be top class in my view, considering what we've lost, so I hope it's someone we haven't heard of out of the blue.

A phrase you hear often in modern football is 'two quality players for every position'(no sniggering about our lack of even one quality striker). Signing Gueye means we'll probably have 3 and a half quality players for those two deeper lying midfield roles. The further the dross is pushed down the pecking order the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.