• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to see the futures of Allan and Doucs after this one. I don't see Frank with a 3 man midfield so Allan would seem the obvious choice to move on if any offers come.

Still not sure this is the right move. Don’t think he’s the sort of midfielder we need, especially now we’ve brought in Onana

Much prefer we brought in a proper sitter

Why is this still transfer rumour??

Cmon Ev, hurry up. Should have been a big double announcement with Onana to strike fear into opposition teams with our new midfield pair.

But whenever it does happen, it'll just be nice to have legs in our midfield again. Who knew running in the prem was actually important?

Why is this still transfer rumour??

Cmon Ev, hurry up. Should have been a big double announcement with Onana to strike fear into opposition teams with our new midfield pair.

But whenever it does happen, it'll just be nice to have legs in our midfield again. Who knew running in the prem was actually important?

Pretty sure it is not done yet because of PSG/player and not because of Everton

Still imo need another in cm after Gueye.

Devil's advocate -
Onana is new to the league and still only 20 and will need time to settle and develop.
Gueye is 33 soon and his games will have to be managed for him to be fully effective, we risk him breaking down if we flog him for 90 mins for 40+ games.

After those we are back to the group who showed simply they collectively and consistently not good enough without better players alongside them in Dacoure, Iwobi, Allan etc.

Need another quality cm in whose young enough that he can hopefully develop further but whose already proven to be good enough now (Gallagher).

I wouldn't be surprised if that's almost done. A sharp exit as soon as Gana arrives.

Hopefully something comes up for Gomes and Gbamin, no point having them cluttering up the place.
I"m not sure we could give either of them away to be honest. Perhaps Gomes we can talk some Portuguese side into paying half his salary, but I can't see much more than that

Devil's advocate -
Onana is new to the league and still only 20 and will need time to settle and develop.
Gueye is 33 soon and his games will have to be managed for him to be fully effective, we risk him breaking down if we flog him for 90 mins for 40+ games.

After those we are back to the group who showed simply they collectively and consistently not good enough without better players alongside them in Dacoure, Iwobi, Allan etc.

Need another quality cm in whose young enough that he can hopefully develop further but whose already proven to be good enough now (Gallagher).

We aren't bringing in 3 in one window.

Devil's advocate -

Not a chance we go for another CM, I reckon. We need a striker and possibly another wide-forward to get some goals and assists into the team. Assume one of them will be on loan so the other would likely cost whatever we have left rattling around in the piggy bank. Another CM would be nice, but a luxury I doubt we can afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.