2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the first time I've been happy to let one of our best players go.

Played amazing despite us denying a move. Reckonin we agreed this deal in Jan tbh.

Be gutted to see him go.
He has been a credit to the club and I can only wish him well for the future.

The club desperately needs recruitment right through the spine now.

Striker / Centre half for Zouma / Gana replacement... and a RB and Winger.

Lots to do in a couple of weeks or we will be all back on the Manchester City train by Autumn. I don't want another season like the last one.

Expect its at least £35m with add-ons. PSG will have been concerned agreeing a mega-money deal for a player whose about to turn 30... Everton would have wanted a fee that represented his worth to us now. This way both sides claim a win... the problem is the way media always report it... to emphasise the 'little' club bending over and taking it.

28 mil is not a great deal for a player like him, would have expected more to be honest.

Think the people that don't rate him will see his value next year when we repeatedly watch teams maraud through the middle of the park without anyone getting near them - dependent on an equal replacement I suppose

One of the few players I’ve actually enjoyed watching for us over the last 3 years.

A very good player who deserves Champions League football, just a pity he couldn’t achieve that with us.

Need to nail his replacement or we could be in trouble.

28 mil is not a great deal for a player like him, would have expected more to be honest.

Think the people that don't rate him will see his value next year when we repeatedly watch teams maraud through the middle of the park without anyone getting near them - dependent on an equal replacement I suppose

Man up lad. We are not going to miss him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.