2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago Silva says Gueye has the quality to play for PSG but you don't have to look through this thread very long to find people who don't think he's good enough for Everton

popped in and had a look

Lads still want our only DM worthy of the name sold in January without a replacement ready to go

Pops back out again
Oh you could make anything sound bad if you thought about the consequences and there being no mitigation against them.

There’s no mitigation in selling our only DM of note without a replacement ready to go , even for 40 m
We did it with our striker a couple of seasons back and look how that worked out
Now you're asking us to learn lessons from our previous mistakes as well as consider the consequences of selling players without replacing them?

You're a hard taskmaster Brisan123!

Thiago Silva says Gueye has the quality to play for PSG but you don't have to look through this thread very long to find people who don't think he's good enough for Everton

I like thiago Silva but he needs to keep his trap shut. If they've only got £25m to spend, gueye won't be going there no matter how hard he pushes for it.

PSG players politely calling him a Water Carrier, but trying to state thats not negative. I don't care what level you are playing or what position. if your team mates refer to you as a water carrier. yeh thanks see you around.

PSG players politely calling him a Water Carrier, but trying to state thats not negative. I don't care what level you are playing or what position. if your team mates refer to you as a water carrier. yeh thanks see you around.
That's a pretty common term to describe his style of defensive midfielder. I've heard N'golo Kante referred to as a water carrier. I almost feel as though Deschamps may have even referred to Kante and Matuidi as his water carriers. Politely. Makelele was called a water carrier. Is Anchor Man a better term?

Status
Not open for further replies.