2022/23 Idrissa Gana Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simplistic brilliance.

He’s known as a tackler/interceptor and for his pressing ability but honestly, when you look at Allan and Doucoure, our main regular CMs of the last year or two, he’s so much more involved than these lads.

Always wants the ball, which he’s improved in his time in PSG. Not so much technical improvement, but playing in a team that dominates the ball naturally makes players like Gueye more confident in there abilities. 50 plus passes In his last two games, per 90.

Promising at the very least.

Sloppy yesterday at times, but brilliant in equal measure. Great player.
I can genuinely only remember him making 2 “mistakes” at Saints, one led to their goal (typically!), and the second he instantly recovered from by making a great tackle which started a counter attack for us. I may have missed a few but I’m so deeply in love with him, my mind may have just blanked them out.

An absolute Rolls Royce of a footballer.

I can genuinely only remember him making 2 “mistakes” at Saints, one led to their goal (typically!), and the second he instantly recovered from by making a great tackle which started a counter attack for us. I may have missed a few but I’m so deeply in love with him, my mind may have just blanked them out.

An absolute Rolls Royce of a footballer.
I agree then we got tired and he started trying to cover for like everyone lol. Made a few fouls as you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.