I became an Evertorian today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are prime candidates haha. We should start an advertising campaign on Fox news, would get us millions of brainwashed suckers. Still pale in comparison to the YNWA cult though.
We sure are! Deranged Colombians living the American dream and now willing to endure the Evertonian purgatory ;) And Fox news was not even involved in our decision so I imagine an advertising campaign would definitely generate a lot more suckers but GOT then would have to be willing to accept QAnon supporters and they are not as likeable as we Colombians lol

Yes you are prime candidates haha. We should start an advertising campaign on Fox news, would get us millions of brainwashed suckers. Still pale in comparison to the YNWA cult though.
They don't watch Fox News any more. Too mainstream, too fake.

Need to go after where they currently slink, Newsmax and OANN. I bet we could bring more than a few to the dark side. Hell throw in a free gun with their membership

We sure are! Deranged Colombians living the American dream and now willing to endure the Evertonian purgatory ;) And Fox news was not even involved in our decision so I imagine an advertising campaign would definitely generate a lot more suckers but GOT then would have to be willing to accept QAnon supporters and they are not as likeable as we Colombians lol

This place would be unbearable with all the Q nuts. The American dream and Evertonian purgatory - match made in heaven!!

Its lovely having the Americans and now Colombians on, its great to hear peoples views, cultures and experiences from all over. Couldnt have imagined someone saying to me 5 years ago, you will be chatting to Colombians on an Everton forum! Hopefully more people from Colombia, America and elsewhere to come! The Turks not so much as they got a bit aggresive when we realised Tosun was a bit crap haha.

This place would be unbearable with all the Q nuts. The American dream and Evertonian purgatory - match made in heaven!!

Its lovely having the Americans and now Colombians on, its great to hear peoples views, cultures and experiences from all over. Couldnt have imagined someone saying to me 5 years ago, you will be chatting to Colombians on an Everton forum! Hopefully more people from Colombia, America and elsewhere to come! The Turks not so much as they got a bit aggresive when we realised Tosun was a bit crap haha.
One of my favorite aspects about this forum is the great diversity of fans that follow Everton. It has been great interacting with people from other countries and cultures everyone carrying so much affection towards the Blues but also representing different ideologies and beliefs. It would be great having more Colombians interacting here but not everyone may be as passionate as @UptheTofees and I have become towards Everton :)

One of my favorite aspects about this forum is the great diversity of fans that follow Everton. It has been great interacting with people from other countries and cultures everyone carrying so much affection towards the Blues but also representing different ideologies and beliefs. It would be great having more Colombians interacting here but not everyone may be as passionate as @UptheTofees and I have become towards Everton :)

I don't know why. What's not to love about this club and crazy fanbase

I became an Evertonian because our first date was to Leeds v Everton in 1980 and from that first match l was hooked. Then he said it was in the marriage contract. :) Even if we divorce l will always be a blue. That’s how it is. Once Everton touches you....
And for the record she also goes to away matches in Europe whether I go too or not, and took a detour on her honeymoon to go to a pre season tournament!
Once Everton has touched you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.