Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks pretty good, not thrilled with the chevron thing, but overall like it. waiting on the 2nd/3rd to see if i get one this year, though . suppose I'll have moved to the Land of Richarlison well before they are revealed, let alone with a safe amount of time to have one delivered to the US before we shove off.

Anyone know how they actually fit?

Last Umbro kit I bought (2016-17) was shorter than prior kits, just didn't fit nearly as well. I can fit an adidas XL comfortably, Nike is ok, Puma less so, Umbro older kits were fine, while some of the brands that did kits for Guarani or other clubs in SA, the XL fit one of my wife's co-workers, a 5'7", 120 pound fit woman...

Looks pretty good, not thrilled with the chevron thing, but overall like it. waiting on the 2nd/3rd to see if i get one this year, though . suppose I'll have moved to the Land of Richarlison well before they are revealed, let alone with a safe amount of time to have one delivered to the US before we shove off.

Anyone know how they actually fit?

Last Umbro kit I bought (2016-17) was shorter than prior kits, just didn't fit nearly as well. I can fit an adidas XL comfortably, Nike is ok, Puma less so, Umbro older kits were fine, while some of the brands that did kits for Guarani or other clubs in SA, the XL fit one of my wife's co-workers, a 5'7", 120 pound fit woman...

It's a Hummel kit. We were getting chevrons haha.

Another nice jacket
663FA800-67C4-4081-82AB-171D36A0AEBB.jpeg

I like it, nothing boring or ott. Plus point, which Umbro failed with up until this season, is it looks like they cater for us fat boys as the shirt sizes go up to a 5XL on the pre order page

Status
Not open for further replies.