Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love something like this.

View attachment 91664
Imagine someone finally pulls of the Black Watch, would be the best selling Kit for years!
I still find it amazing that no one has made a proper black watch kit for us.
That kit up top looks boss... but I can understand why it hasn't been done.

A chunk of our fanbase goes mental if our manager has red decorations on his Christmas tree, so can you imagine what they'd do if we had a massive red band across our kit??

Hummel was a self-propelled artillery gun based on the Geschützwagen III/IV chassis, armed with a 15 cm howitzer. It was used by the German Wehrmacht during the Second World War from early 1943 until the end of the war. The full designation was Panzerfeldhaubitze 18M auf Geschützwagen III/IV Hummel, Sd.Kfz. 165. On February 27, 1944, Hitler ordered the name Hummel to be dropped as being inappropriate for a fighting vehicle.

So hopefully some much needed firepower ?

Has there been any announcement when the kits will be available?

I don't think it will be revealed until the season is over as the contract with Umbro will still be in place. But hopefully it should be available near enough straight away youd think given that people were hinting they'd got the gig last year.

Worst home kit LCS did for us.

On a design which was so basic to get right, they got it so wrong. Wrong shade of blue, too long a bib, weird line under the bib made anyone portly not suitable to wear it lol

Was just a bad kit. Please no Hummel.
Agree me. To me it was the worst They did for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.