Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple and Green is something to do with Bristol City, know you’re not the person fuming over this, but Christ.

The purple and green was the kit they wore when they won at the [Poor language removed] in the 90’s, it’s been popular with the fans since then.

Attachments

• EF1865EF-73C9-454A-A0C3-2F89DA69861B.jpeg
    EF1865EF-73C9-454A-A0C3-2F89DA69861B.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 165
Outside of the Top 6.

Arsenal - Emirates
Chelsea - Yokohama, Three
City - Etihad
Spurs - AIA
United - AIG, Chevrolet, AON
Liverpool - Standard Chartered.

Definitely the biggest outside Top 6, but still grossly under what we need, hopefully a few successful seasons will see us push towards £15-20m mark.
Yeah it's all about success on the pitch. Cant expect to get paid like the top 6 while not playing to that level on the field. All those teams regularly qualify for Europe and have long cup runs which is more exposure for their sponsors.

Outside of the Top 6.

Arsenal - Emirates
Chelsea - Yokohama, Three
City - Etihad
Spurs - AIA
United - AIG, Chevrolet, AON
Liverpool - Standard Chartered.

Definitely the biggest outside Top 6, but still grossly under what we need, hopefully a few successful seasons will see us push towards £15-20m mark.

He said British based which I think is correct.

correct - but the brand is Danish

Hummel was a self-propelled artillery gun based on the Geschützwagen III/IV chassis, armed with a 15 cm howitzer. It was used by the German Wehrmacht during the Second World War from early 1943 until the end of the war. The full designation was Panzerfeldhaubitze 18M auf Geschützwagen III/IV Hummel, Sd.Kfz. 165. On February 27, 1944, Hitler ordered the name Hummel to be dropped as being inappropriate for a fighting vehicle.

Personally I wouldn’t dream of wearing a sportswear brand outside of the gym or a football match and I must’ve missed when Nike and Adidas became cool. I do however think we’ll get a pretty nice shirt out of these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.