Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted to see the deal with Hummel come to fruition. Umbro's designs, although solid, failed to excite and this deal could give us something different.

Hummel are the kit designers for my favourite German Bundesliga team, SC Freiburg. Their kits have been very good over their deal with them and they also listen to and react positively (where they can) to feedback from the fans. For this season they brought back the much-requested vertical stripes.

I know they won't be doing stripes for us but even their horizontal striped shirts look smart (which bodes well for our designs), just take a look at Greuther Fürths' home shirt this season.

A great move by the club.

This is a pretty nice new kit from Hummel for Brondby. Same base template as the Coventry home but looks really good with the more subtle stripes

brndby-if-2020-never-alone-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg
that is actually a thing of beauty. Too often people try to over egg the pudding in the search for something new but a simpler design always wins through. I'm not sure we are much of a stripes team- although the coral/blue away was fine, but the uncomplicated design here allows the stripes to blend subtly. It reminds me of the rose gold on an i-phone, potentially garish but ultimately successful. This kit reversed with amber as the base colour and blue as the trim would be incredible!

All the concept kit designs are really good. Why are fans able to come up with better designs than the actual kit manufacturers?

Why do we always get stuck with partnerships that do nothing but take the pee out of us.

Maybe if you tight sods paid the going rate of the top 6 we would actually win something :dodgy:

Because we continue to market ourselves as plucky little Everton, and i don't see it changing till Blue Bill leaves tbh

you might be trolling but:

- BKs role is clearly honorary at this stage

- What is “plucky” about record sponsorship deals, appointing Ancelotti and using USM to pump money in?

Im not saying we’re competitive with the Top 6 yet, but it’s a far cry from the BK days.

you might be trolling but:

- BKs role is clearly honorary at this stage

- What is “plucky” about record sponsorship deals, appointing Ancelotti and using USM to pump money in?

Im not saying we’re competitive with the Top 6 yet, but it’s a far cry from the BK days.

Agree, but competitively/on the field - to date, we've gone backwards under Moshiri.

We'll get there now, but it's been a shambles for 90% of his time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.