Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the mockups going around are amazing!! I tweeted Hummel about checking out Everton Designs and they liked the post so hopefully they are paying attention to expectations.... i imagine their designs will be completed and presented already though....

saw these two floting around in twitter today
FC817DF7-96AE-4DC3-95D0-47EFBC9148C3.jpeg
52675F11-E576-4577-8A2C-41BA555FE001.jpeg

Some of the mockups going around are amazing!! I tweeted Hummel about checking out Everton Designs and they liked the post so hopefully they are paying attention to expectations.... i imagine their designs will be completed and presented already though....

View attachment 87639View attachment 87640

Get rid of the 70's collar on the bottom one and you got yourself a quality shirt. I want Chevrons all over the shop, proper disorientate the opposition as much as our players usually are.

Get rid of the 70's collar on the bottom one and you got yourself a quality shirt. I want Chevrons all over the shop, proper disorientate the opposition as much as our players usually are.

Hate the thicker or collared shirts from the past, prefer a more thing type style that's better to play five a side in.

Yeah I had a lot of subutteo stuff too! I do graphic design and stuff so I have always been into colours and patterns etc. One of my biggest bug bears of the modern game is teams playing in away kits all the time, especially in the likes of the World Cup.

That's a bit grim that you got none from any of the clubs! Must have cost you a fortune in stamps.

There are a few books out there now. There is one called International Football Kits (True Colours) by John Devlin that I quite like, it's more of a coffee table book than a good read though. The Football Shirts Book by Neil Heard is alright too. Or 1000 Football shirts by Bernard Lions (with a foreword by our Carlo).

All should be easy enough to find on Amazon.

The Colorado Caribou NASL shirt is my holy grail right now.

Caribous.jpg
Well it was quite exciting, as a kid, getting responses from loads of them on club letterhead even if they all said that they used their old kits in training. This was a looooong time ago before replica kits were a big deal. One of my fave responses was from Ron Saunders as manager of Villa who sent a page or so long letter apologising and encouraging me to keep up my interest in kit designs. The Colorado Caribou is excellent!!

View attachment 87639View attachment 87640

That second one is terrible, Saturday night fever stuff that

Status
Not open for further replies.