Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Various subscription sports marketing & sponsorship sites are listing it as £9.5m a year. No mention of incentives based on team performance.

Hummel have a very good reputation now and I'd imagine will have impressed the club with their ethics. It's a big step up for them though and will put their infrastructure to the test - a test Umbro were unable to pass (allegedly alleged allegedly).

Sadly in order to get noticed we are gonna have to do something note worthy.

Of course getting Carlo in is a step in the right direction, but until we hold a shiny or break the top 4 we simply are a mid tier club, who gets mid-tier money.
A sad truth

We had Nike and the kit was and the kit awful.

Nike was terrible, awful template and I remember when my son was just like 18 months old and they never made a baby kit because they said the demand doesn't meet the cost or some crap so Everton released a pyjamas set of the kit

Nike is the ultimate soulless customer make best placed at a soulless customer based club, at least we should get something more unique

Definitely won’t be huge over in the states just for name brand reasons. But looking at their past jerseys, they make some lovely ones. Hoping they don’t plaster those damn chevron logos everywhere

I went through a collection of their other clients started with the “bigger” clubs and worked down to get a sense of their kits

honestly not inspired which is a shame as i was excited to see what they could do, but they either fall between bland or weird and ridiculous... the muscle armour one for example(n)

thought i’d attach some examples for those interested

View attachment 87483View attachment 87484View attachment 87485View attachment 87486View attachment 87487View attachment 87488View attachment 87489View attachment 87490View attachment 87491View attachment 87492
crazy designs will distract our opponent, it's ingenious

Status
Not open for further replies.