Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
You generally cant get Hummel "webs" on the high street here. That's probably why.

Mainly need to import them. They don't have a large market presence here, they have never really tried to.

if you could. I still don’t think you’d see people wearing them. There’s a reason you can’t buy them on the high street, because no one wears their stuff.

I’m not doubting that the kit will be smart, they’ll probably do a decent job on it. Problem is fans will only buy the kit and not much else.

There was rumours last year that we were in talks with Under Armour, a brand like that gets fans buying the kit regardless of what it looks like, the trackies, training stuff and everything else on top. I see still more people now walking round in non-kit Nike Everton stuff than I do Umbro, and we binned then about 6 years ago.

If they make their usual trackie which is just the club colours with the badge and the chevrons down the side I could be tempted....

(in the January sale obviously...)

if you could. I still don’t think you’d see people wearing them. There’s a reason you can’t buy them on the high street, because no one wears their stuff.

No probably not because people are generally sheep when it comes to clothes, its hard to break preconceived notions over here especially in Liverpool. Its not like they tried to market over here and failed though, they just didn't bother. They tend not to bother with a lot of stuff, very laid back, I think that's why I like them.

If they make their usual trackie which is just the club colours with the badge and the chevrons down the side I could be tempted....

(in the January sale obviously...)

I’m sure a few will be and like I said, I’m sure it will look smart.

But the average kid in Liverpool, who wants to fit in with his mates and ‘look the part’, isn’t going to be wearing Hummel, he’ll be in Nike, Adidas, NB, Under Armour or Puma. And that’s we’re the clubs missing a trick.

Saw this thread and “Hummel Everton” trending and thought we were in for this guy:

1596.jpg

‘sake

To many gok wan's on here. Couldnt care less who makes the kit. More bothered who we sign to put in it.
The less desirable our kit makers and sponsors, the less money we make from merchandise and sponsorship. The less money we make, the worse the players we can sign. This public service announcement is brought to you by the stating the bleeding obvious brigade.

Status
Not open for further replies.