Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kid in Liverpool is knocking around in Hummel.

They wonder why we don’t sell much merchandise and then give us Umbro and Hummel.

This club is truly a banter club.

This.
Liverpool have just signed a deal with Nike thats worth up to £100 million depending on how much merchandise they sell. Literally every kid in the city will be wearing Nike Liverpool gear.

Not one kid in Liverpool is going to be seen walking round in a Hummel Everton trackie.

Those absolute idiots Kenwright and elstone though. Tying us to an embarrassing deal with no marks like Umbro when there were serious big hitters out there desperate there desperate for our business. Thank you uncle usmanov for bringing us the world renowned fashion brand Hummel, and guaranteeing that kids in inner city Liverpool will definitely no longer be ashamed to wear our kit.

Those absolute idiots Kenwright and elstone though. Tying us to an embarrassing deal with no marks like Umbro when there were serious big hitters out there desperate there desperate for our business. Thank you uncle usmanov for bringing us the world renowned fashion brand Hummel, and guaranteeing that kids in inner city Liverpool will definitely no longer be ashamed to wear our kit.
Like who? With proof please.

This.
Liverpool have just signed a deal with Nike thats worth up to £100 million depending on how much merchandise they sell. Literally every kid in the city will be wearing Nike Liverpool gear.

Not one kid in Liverpool is going to be seen walking round in a Hummel Everton trackie.

This makes no sense! Every Liverpool fan may be walking around in their gear, they do already!

We had Nike, they had New Balance, I didn't see any major changes in who wore what.

Young Everton fans will wear whatever that kit or trackie is.

Also I will not have the good Hummel brand besmirched! Its not Marcon or Bukta or one of those!

The Chevrons always look nice, one of the oldest sportswear manufacturers around too.

They are sound, leave them alone.

Hummel. The makers of the famous Alan Ball White Boots. They were so poor he used to wear other manufacturers’ and paint ’em white. Maybe we could do the same; buy Nike and stick a Hummel badge on. Sorted.

Good business plan if you ask me, by announcing we are going to go with Hummel suddenly the fans will buy up 5 years of Umbro stuff to cover not having to buy anything whilst we are with them.

All that money goes in to the bank now and already our accounts will look healthier for next year.

In all honesty I'll believe it when I see it though...

We could combine Hummel and Umbro and move into a whole new world of colour.

This makes no sense! Every Liverpool fan may be walking around in their gear, they do already!

We had Nike, they had New Balance, I didn't see any major changes in who wore what.

Also I will not have the good Hummel brand besmirched! Its not Marcon or Bukta or one of those!

The Chevrons always look nice, one of the oldest sportswear manufacturers around too.

They wear New Balance now because it’s seen as a fashionable brand. I’m not just talking about kits, you see kids in trackies, coats, trainees, 1/4 zip tops, jumpers, training gear.. it’ll be the same if not worse with Nike.

How many kids do you see in Umbro Everton trackies around Liverpool? I’ve never seen any. Can’t imagine I’ll see any in Hummel gear. They’re not fashionable brands.

The clubs missing a trick, it’s proper short sited.

Funny that, Bukta was the first one that I thought of when I started reading this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.