Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton, Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless PSG come up with a very large offer (unlikely), he will remain ours. By mid September he will be available again and it will be up to him how he progresses. Hopefully he will rise to the challenge. That could be good for both parties.

Benitez has spent nothing and improved our team dramatically. His signings have been inspired. I wasn’t a fan of the guy but I’m warming to him. I like the rapport he’s building with the fans. He made a point of coming over to us away fans at the end. He gets us Scousers.

Credit to the Huddersfield fans - they were magnificent and like a 12th man.
Ironically he could probably spend more at Newcastle than he will here.
You can tell he actually coaches and drills the players in training, and he’s busy on the touch line.
Like him or loathe him you can tell he’s actually trying.

Benitez has spent nothing and improved our team dramatically. His signings have been inspired. I wasn’t a fan of the guy but I’m warming to him. I like the rapport he’s building with the fans. He made a point of coming over to us away fans at the end. He gets us Scousers.

Credit to the Huddersfield fans - they were magnificent and like a 12th man.

Jesus, not the "he just gets us" shout.

Qpr are a decent championship side they finished 9th last season and beat clubs like current prem sides Brentford and Watford

They certainly won’t roll over for us and will make it tough and gritty like Huddersfield did

I would go for a slightly rotated side and would probably start the likes of Digne and Richarlison for this one with a midfield trio of doucs, gbamim and Davies

Qpr are a decent championship side they finished 9th last season and beat clubs like current prem sides Brentford and Watford

They certainly won’t roll over for us and will make it tough and gritty like Huddersfield did

I would go for a slightly rotated side and would probably start the likes of Digne and Richarlison for this one with a midfield trio of doucs, gbamim and Davies
They will probably bring Les Ferdinand out of retirement for this one

Watching the highlights for the first time I must say our goals were superb the other night.

Great passing and chance-taking. Far too quick for Huudersfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.