Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a very good GK, it amazes me the stick he gets sometimes on here when he has a bit of bad form (which all keepers do) of course he has some weakness's (crosses) but let's be honest if he didn't have such weakness's in his game he'd be one of the best in the world and certainly wouldn't be playing for us.

Shhh but I don't think Robles is very good!

He's a very good GK, it amazes me the stick he gets sometimes on here when he has a bit of bad form (which all keepers do) of course he has some weakness's (crosses) but let's be honest if he didn't have such weakness's in his game he'd be one of the best in the world and certainly wouldn't be playing for us.

Shhh but I don't think Robles is very good!

Think I agree.

Hard to tell as he won't play for us but he's probably slightly better than Mucha was. So he'll do.

never been his biggest fan , but have to admit this season he has been good, might be due to the new goalkeeper coach. looks more steady

I was never keen on Chris Woods, mostly headset and secret touchline mobile calls related I think, but I just generally got the impression he was a bit useless. Obviously this is based on no real information, but either way I'm glad he's not at the club anymore, same goes for Round.

never been his biggest fan , but have to admit this season he has been good, might be due to the new goalkeeper coach. looks more steady

When he had that poor patch last season I thought his days with us should be over. I think hes been very good this season and has definitely benefited from a stable back 5.

His distribuition has certainly improved, use to hate how he'd wait half and hour before throwing it out, now if he gets the chance he plays it quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.