Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning 2-1 is the same as 1-0 for goal differential, and it actually helps with goals scored. We've chosen our style of play, and it's not conducive to clean sheets. It is conducive to results. Look at United. We can't have it all. We took 9 of 12 points over Christmas and people complained about not having a clean sheet. We won 5-1 today, and people complained about not having a clean sheet.
correct mate because of goals scored.Some people just like to moan.
Howard done nothing wrong tonight.

I take it it's now 5 games with no major failings? (Although a near post issue today maybe). I call that (finally) a trend. Good. Hope he continues the climb out of crap.

Did anyone else notice yesterday when the ball flashed right past his face about a yard away and he just stood and watched it unsure of what to do? Don't understand why he didnt just catch it.

Did anyone else notice yesterday when the ball flashed right past his face about a yard away and he just stood and watched it unsure of what to do? Don't understand why he didnt just catch it.

I don't think bringing up anything from Saturday other than that he made the one good save when called upon needs to be talked about.

I do not recall anything that I could really have an issue with from the match. He was not asked to do much either.

I think he's got back to playing at an acceptable standard for a Premier League keeper recently after his poor spell at the start of the season.

As in since Stoke he hasn't tried to save a goal by jumping in the air when its on the floor or pretending he's in zero g.

He's done better of late nothing spectacular mind, just not gagging all over the show so fair play!

That said its January though and the majority of the season already behind us!

He's done better of late nothing spectacular mind, just not gagging all over the show so fair play!

That said its January though and the majority of the season already behind us!

Howard needs to save us some points in games for him to have an overall ok season.

Status
Not open for further replies.