Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. that good save off of Cazorla's hit was piss poor.
and the outlet earlier in the game that started a break...terrible.

...he does need competition. I can agree, but FFS he is quality and he makes MORE good decisions that poor.

He should be nowhere near the Everton team.
Goalkeepers are to prevent goals. If he makes a good looking save doesn't mean he can let in the easy ones. It just means he has a bit of Hollywood in him. His stats were sh*t before this season and now he makes Mucha look like a talent.

Also, when he makes decisions they are mostly wrong. Quite often he even doesn't do any. Also he can't open the game. He doesn't know when to calm the game. He is totally oblivious to football and goalkeeping.

Goalkeepers are to prevent goals. If he makes a good looking save doesn't mean he can let in the easy ones. It just means he has a bit of Hollywood in him. His stats were sh*t before this season and now he makes Mucha look like a talent.

Also, when he makes decisions they are mostly wrong. Quite often he even doesn't do any. Also he can't open the game. He doesn't know when to calm the game. He is totally oblivious to football and goalkeeping.

He is an average Prem keeper not a squad keeper in League one as you want to make him out to be. He is piss poor on long balls into his box. Good shot stopper with reactions. End of story.

You're right. that good save off of Cazorla's hit was piss poor.
and the outlet earlier in the game that started a break...terrible.

...he does need competition. I can agree, but FFS he is quality and he makes MORE good decisions that poor.

No hes not and no he doesnt.

He needs replacing, he already has competition.

He was good once.

Maybe you ought to watch him play before making comments like that.

"...oblivious to football and goalkeeping."

Heh yeah. Right.

i thought he was better last night. distribution from long balls was still awful but he came off his line more and commanded his box much better , he also rolled the ball out a lot more which i was happy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.