Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is it other posters on other forums disagree? so your basically saying your opinion is the ultimate, where as IMO he had a good game last night, kicking was poor but desicion making was spot on IMO, but with you being a keeper i guess i am wrong.

Where did I say my opinion was ultimate?

It's a forum mate. Where you can air your opinion, but have it expected to be disagreed with.

We need a new keeper.

A few keepers we could look at and discuss here, either as replacements or as competition for Timbo:
- Jack Butland - young - bit risky - Price...hmmm not sure £8m?
- Fraser Forster - looks the business - Price....possibly quite a lot as Neil Lennon is a biff.
- Kasper Schmeichel - seriously, should be at a better team. £5m? Maybe.

Can't think of any other realistic ones right now.....

A few keepers we could look at and discuss here, either as replacements or as competition for Timbo:
- Fraser Forster - looks the business - Price....possibly quite a lot as Neil Lennon is a biff.

There are tons of keepers out there. Just a case of if we can convice them over. I really like ter Stegen myself.

Its a moot point anyway as I reckon Howard is going nowhere.

mignolet? probs not worth what we'd have to pay for him. vorm at swansea would be a quality addition and if we were to achieve champs league i'd like us to have a look at krul. there are plenty of very good keepers out there playing at worse teams than ourselves

mignolet? probs not worth what we'd have to pay for him. vorm at swansea would be a quality addition and if we were to achieve champs league i'd like us to have a look at krul. there are plenty of very good keepers out there playing at worse teams than ourselves

Sadly reckon all those you mention would cost too much.

Sadly reckon all those you mention would cost too much.

yeah i know, but we've faffed around with getting young keepers and hoping they'll come good too long now. think vorm could be in our price range if we have a few million in the kitty, mind you swansea aren't exactly in a bad financial situation (partly due to usual RS generosity). anyway, think gordon should be made priority till the end of the season now and take it from there

Would be more than happy with any one of these three.

I wouldn't mind Douchez. The second keeper at PSG. I saw him a few times at Rennes, good shot stopper and a true leader.

Wouldn't cost much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.