Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuke em all mate, then lets go out for pie!

Tim_Howard_Brad_c6dc.jpg

Bit harsh really. The saves yesterday won us points if you like. We could argue that up top we are impotent and Vics fault we didn't win by six.

Both had stick (rightly) but yesterday they had a good day.

Yeah very harsh, he still made the saves and as you rightly point out, those saves secured the points.

And yes, Victor and Howard certainly played a MASSIVE part in winning the game.

he was solid and made the saves he had to make maybe ( just maybe....) we can stop losing the run of ourselves and calling for him to be replaced ....

yes he made saves you would expect to make but it was the timing of the saves that was really important and it kept the scoreline in reflection how we played the game......

i wonder what the lad who said after the NEW game that spurs had 4 keepers better than HOWARD had to think after this game

he was solid and made the saves he had to make maybe ( just maybe....) we can stop losing the run of ourselves and calling for him to be replaced ....

yes he made saves you would expect to make but it was the timing of the saves that was really important and it kept the scoreline in reflection how we played the game......

i wonder what the lad who said after the NEW game that spurs had 4 keepers better than HOWARD had to think after this game

i rightly praised him, he made good saves, one good game amongst a host of bad ones isn't going to change my mind though. he seems to play better for USA all the time which miffs me. i appluaded him at the end of the game because he played well, i'm not going to boo him because his last game was bad. it's a forum, i'm allowed to have an opinion, i'm not going to be stuck up and turn a blind eye when he does have a good performance though

Status
Not open for further replies.