How will it end with Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont understand.

Its like some people arent happy when we win, its like they WANT us to lose so they can point to his wages. Enjoy it lads, enjoy it.

We watched the Moyes 10 from 10 DVD on the way home from Swansea today.

After watching that, and seeing the way he spoke about Everton, I cannot see him walking away from Everton so easily.

We all know - if Ferguson retires and United come calling, he's probably going there. Unless he thinks Ferguson would be too hard an act to follow for anyone.

If City suddenly binned off Mancini, and came calling for Moyes, he might be tempted by that too. Maybe.

But any other club.... well, I think it's open to debate. People suggested Spurs, but given what Levy wants from a manager, and the hands on role Levy plays at Spurs, Moyes was never going there, and barring a major Levy philosophy change, he won't be going there even if AVB is binned off. He'd never go to Chelsea, because the boardroom there is so volatile. That just leaves Arsenal, and there's no sign of Wenger leaving any time soon.

So really, other than the 1 or 2 Manc clubs, there's no real step ups for Moyes anywhere else. He's just at the right club for him, and he's the right man for us. It's like if you pull a bird, she might not be the best looking in the world, but if you click, you eventually get married and settle down. You have your ups and downs, and there are times when you go window shopping and get tempted, but deep down, you know you're made for one another and stay faithful.

No chance, SPL is a joke league, he would never actively leave Everton for Celtic, and there's no way in hell he'd ever manage Rangers.

"I can see myself being a manager in Scotland," he said. "It is probably something that I have in my mind, in time. I would never be disloyal to Everton. I would never be disloyal to any club by talking about others because that could be taken as a slur on them and I would never do that. But the answer to the question is yes, in time, Scotland is my home and I would expect to return there.

"I have reasons where it could be either club in Glasgow. I think the Old Firm is something that's not just for the people of Glasgow, there are people all over the world supporting both Celtic and Rangers

He will retire to the countryside sharing a small cottage with Phil Neville, Leon Osman, and Tony Hibbert. Every night they will sit naked watching Everton's premier league title winning season 2012/2013 on blu ray.

And How Rich we arrRre" ... We did it lads" , throwing bundles of money up in the air , whilst Neville lights a King eddie with £50 pound note b)

"I can see myself being a manager in Scotland," he said. "It is probably something that I have in my mind, in time. I would never be disloyal to Everton. I would never be disloyal to any club by talking about others because that could be taken as a slur on them and I would never do that. But the answer to the question is yes, in time, Scotland is my home and I would expect to return there.

"I have reasons where it could be either club in Glasgow. I think the Old Firm is something that's not just for the people of Glasgow, there are people all over the world supporting both Celtic and Rangers

He'd never leave Everton to directly go there. Our league is the place to be, it's where the best players are and where all the money is. SPL is such a secondary national league. Anyway, Lennon isn't getting sacked any time soon, not with Rangers not in the SPL for the next 3 years, minimum.

He'd never leave Everton to directly go there. Our league is the place to be, it's where the best players are and where all the money is. SPL is such a secondary national league. Anyway, Lennon isn't getting sacked any time soon, not with Rangers not in the SPL for the next 3 years, minimum.

I dunno, they're in the CL every year, do you not think that'll be a draw? I've always thought he'd mange them eventually though he may want to make his name first.

Why wouldnt he

Say hes here for another 6-7 years then thinks right I want to move home to Scotland to manage Celtic/Rangers

You have just seen that he wants to go and manage in Scotland so why is it so hard to believe?

Where do you think he will go after Everton?

It is easy to have a go at Moyes as he hasn't won anything with us. But possibly the biggest criticism of him has been safety first attitude in games. However I don't think I have ever seen a start to the season when we have more created chances in the first 5 games a season. WBA aside we could easily have scored 5 goals in every game we have played this season judged on the sheer amount of chances created. This is not blue tinted specs on, but there can't be many teams in the premiership playing better football than us at the moment. Of course this is unlikely to continue, but a right side of Miralles and Coleman gave me more cause for optimism today as we had a genuine threat from both flanks. If we could get Ofoe in January alongside Gibson, I genuinely think that this team has more to offer. I really don't think Moyes is ready to walk away yet as his whole demeanour this season has been much more positive and I think that has rubbed off on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.