How will it end with Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton.

Moyes is going nowhere.

closed2ur0.gif

He's playing hard ball to get a better contract come Christmas.

Which is ridiculous, as he's already overpaid.

It would sadden me to see him given a long term contract. I wouldn't mind a two year deal I guess as there's no real alternatives out there right now, but I still say he's tactically clueless and doesn't know how to get a job done on the big occasion - and if he's on a five year contract we'd once again be in the position where we couldn't afford to sack him.

Moyes is making you all look like complete mugs, I know it hurts lads, it must really hurt, you all wanted rid and Owen Coyle in, then he mugs you off, all for a bargain 3.5m a Year.

Cant you just enjoy the fact that Everton are boss, just for once? I mean is that so hard?

Swallow your pride lads, come on, we are all blues here.

Oh Davey Moyes, Davey, Davey Moyes.

He'll sign a new contract shortly. Especially after the start we're having, there's no way in hell the club will allow him to go into 2013 without signing a new deal. Even on the off-chance he does want to leave, the least he can do is sign a new deal so we can get decent compo for him. I doubt that will even be an issue though, I'm sure he'll sign a new deal.

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air,
I know I can count on you,
Sometimes I feel like saying Lord I just dont care,
But you got the love I need to see me through.

david-moyes_1000245c.jpg

Moyes is making you all look like complete mugs, I know it hurts lads, it must really hurt, you all wanted rid and Owen Coyle in, then he mugs you off, all for a bargain 3.5m a Year.

Cant you just enjoy the fact that Everton are boss, just for once? I mean is that so hard?

Swallow your pride lads, come on, we are all blues here.

Oh Davey Moyes, Davey, Davey Moyes.

I'm quite happy to give the Moyes the credit he deserves for the excellent football we've been playing. I'm not even one of the ones who fumed at him over West Brom or Newcastle.

But that doesn't mean I'm willing to accept that the man who negotiated a contract with our board that made him one of the top paid manges in the world doesn't care about money.

Which would he see as a step up ?

There's a glass ceiling in the prem that doesn't exist in any of the other major leagues (ie France, Spain, Germany and Italy). He could go to a place like Getafe and know that 4th place wouldn't require ousting an established european great. As opposed to two recent CL finalists in Arsenal and Chelsea.

He will retire to the countryside sharing a small cottage with Phil Neville, Leon Osman, and Tony Hibbert. Every night they will sit naked watching Everton's premier league title winning season 2012/2013 on blu ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.