• £15-20m

Votes: 39 24.7%
  • £20-25m

Votes: 18 11.4%
  • £25-30m

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • +£30m

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • not even arsed weer gonna win the leeg anyways.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • £4.2-10m

Votes: 54 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I estimate Europa receipts (gate and prize money) to more or less bridge that deficit.
The El money will have been about € 5 million nett but to counter that there was also a significant reduction due to poor showings in the FA cup
I have run the figures a few times and my guess would be that the club will, in cash terms, have made a profit of about £10 -£15 million but when the accounts come out and things like player trading and depreciation are taken in I would expect to see an accounting loss
That's then the issue in how the club and just as important the clubs bankers feel about that.

The El money will have been about € 5 million nett but to counter that there was also a significant reduction due to poor showings in the FA cup
I have run the figures a few times and my guess would be that the club will, in cash terms, have made a profit of about £10 -£15 million but when the accounts come out and things like player trading and depreciation are taken in I would expect to see an accounting loss
That's then the issue in how the club and just as important the clubs bankers feel about that.
...you and I are on the same financial accounting page...

This is so exciting, nobody knows so everyone is pure guessing and worrying. Its the most exciting time ever.

We are skinflints, misers a pox on you Everton board for doing this to seemingly decent folk.

...you and I are on the same financial accounting page...

It will be interesting to see how much the wages as a % turnover has changed. wages are an area of spending which I think may well have become an issue . bear in mind the restriction is the PL FFP in relation to increased wages over £5 million can not be financed from the increase in TV monies

There was a whole flurry of contract extensions signed in 14/15 and whilst some may well be just a year or so extra on the same pay I suspect some like Baines and Barkley will have seen the sum they are paid raised

Status
Not open for further replies.