How much more time should Silva be given?

How long should he be given?

• Press conference today at 2pm

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Monday 9am

Votes: 110 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We absolutely have to have minimum one cup run.

Wednesday could be real bad.

Needs a reaction out of them so strong line up needs to be named, that means Pickford in goal not Lossl, Keane and Mina at the back not Holgate for either, Digne at LB and starting Iwobi and Kean. If any changes are made I’d rather see Siggy and/or Schneiderlin out the team and DCL, 50/50 on whether to debut Delph (if fit) and Sidibe

Needs a reaction out of them so strong line up needs to be named, that means Pickford in goal not Lossl, Keane and Mina at the back not Holgate for either, Digne at LB and starting Iwobi and Kean. If any changes are made I’d rather see Siggy and/or Schneiderlin out the team and DCL, 50/50 on whether to debut Delph (if fit) and Sidibe

I’m almost a million percent certain Lossl and possibly even Stek will start.

What is Silvas preferred formation though? I hear that he prefers 433 but doesn’t have the players to play it now so opts for 4-2-3-1
Is it time for a change in Formation since losing Gana and Gbamin is injured ?

Really he needs to be given much more time, at least this season, and few more transfer windows to get what he wants.

At the moment it's all a bit of a compromise with the players here he didn't sign, and he's unable to play the formation he would like (433 I think).

There are signs of progress, there's been some quality signings, but they're not fully fit or ready yet, the picture will be more clear in a few months what the plan is.

At the moment he's being let down by senior pros (Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson), having to play bad players because he does want to ruin the new signings (DCL/Kean; Sigurdsson/Iwobi) and some unforeseen injuries (Delph, Gbamin)

Really he needs to be given much more time, at least this season, and few more transfer windows to get what he wants.

At the moment it's all a bit of a compromise with the players here he didn't sign, and he's unable to play the formation he would like (433 I think).

There are signs of progress, there's been some quality signings, but they're not fully fit or ready yet, the picture will be more clear in a few months what the plan is.

At the moment he's being let down by senior pros (Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson), having to play bad players because he does want to ruin the new signings (DCL/Kean; Sigurdsson/Iwobi) and some unforeseen injuries (Delph, Gbamin)
I agree he needs more time.
I was surprised he persisted with both Sniderlein and Gomes last night.
But let’s hope this is a serious wake up call for Silva and the team.

Silva needs to win the next two games to get the fans back on his side

Status
Not open for further replies.