How much more time should Silva be given?

How long should he be given?

• Press conference today at 2pm

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Monday 9am

Votes: 110 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa lost at home to Bournemouth ffs, a team, I think, with a worse away record than even us!

Bogey team? We won 3-1 there on our last visit.

When they were heading down, we’ve always had mixed results against Villa, 4-0 there on Boxing Day, the 3-2 at Goodison, Merson from the half way line spring to mind

I can’t fathom how any manager trying to get into the top six sees fit to make DCL their number nine.

There’s the options in the squad to change it and Silva needs to start taking them. DCL can’t say he hasn’t had a chance. There’ll be players like Kean Iwobi Gbamin Tosun Walcott Davies wondering why they’re not getting opportunities from the start when you see the form of Schneiderlin Siggurdson and DCL.

Unless the season looks like it’s completely dire i.e. a bottom half finish, I’d just give him until the end of the season and then fire him.

He’s got no excuses for not finishing 7th as a bare minimum.

Brands did let him down in the Summer, but we’ve got better squads than the likes of Palace and Villa and still can’t beat trash teams like them away from home.

he did not, they were working jointly. The poor performances are down to Silva team selection, tactics and substitutions.

We have to give him time till we see his preferred 11 in the team and then we can judge. Right now what could cost him so the lack of replacement gana and Zomua. Can we really blame silva for this?

What is Silva first 11 if everyone is fit and ready to play.

Not sure but you can be certain it will include DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.