How many times have you seen Everton live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say about 200, had a season ticket from 95-02 when I moved and now only have an annual Goodison trip and the odd away cup game in the early rounds.

Over a hundred easy. Was season ticket holder for around 5 years at least and been to what ever games I can make since then including European games.

Much tougher to get to away games than it used to be, after EFC changed the policy a few years back of no longer distributing away tickets to supporters' clubs. Not saying it was the wrong thing to do, favouring STH instead, but it did me few favours. However, I accept I did well out of it for years and years on end before the change. These days you also have to worry about the mad cost of it all when a game at Chelsea costs £55, sod off.

At a guess I'd say hundreds, as my dad use to take me to every home game inc cup games from the age of about six to fourteen - he bunked me in due to his mate being on various gates. Then started going with my mates to away games too, only really stopped going as much when the kids came along.

Impossible to say, had my current ST for the last 16/17 years or so, so including cup games 23 games a season = 368, plus around another 50 in aways in that period, bad armchair once the kids were born, had around a 4-5 year period where my job forced me to work Saturdays so had to swerve it for a bit and before that I went to all home games and a lot more aways, so lets say 10 years x 20 home games and 5 aways, around 600+.

Status
Not open for further replies.