How many points from our opening 5 games?

How many?

• 1-6

• 6-9

• 9-12

• 12-15

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly a draw against Stoke, I think we will lose the next 4.
The team has no settled look to it at all, and these are the worst run of games to try and gel in new players/shape.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Barry, Mirallas and Jags start the tougher ones. He tended to try back 3/5 against the tougher teams last year.

6-9 points. Win vs Stoke then 3 draws. Hopefully we have sig and a st by the time we have to play the really good teams.

Im going with 3 points -> complete forum meltdown -> team starts to gel a bit and is about as good as last year -> 73 point finish ;)

Strangely think Stoke is the biggest game of them all

I agree. Play well and confidence will be good for the next 4 tougher games. I think Stoke will be hard though, first game and the fanfare surrounding Rooney at home adds pressure. We haven't looked great either in pre season.

Reactions: JLW
Possibly a draw against Stoke, I think we will lose the next 4.
The team has no settled look to it at all, and these are the worst run of games to try and gel in new players/shape.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Barry, Mirallas and Jags start the tougher ones. He tended to try back 3/5 against the tougher teams last year.
OMFG
did you notice we were undefeated in pre-season
Did you comp are back over the last few preseasons
Ffs

We NEED to beat Stoke. Do not want to go into the other games desperate for points.

We would be bottom in October!

Status
Not open for further replies.