Votes: 53 23.7%
  • 7-8

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • 9-10

Votes: 25 11.2%
  • 10 ++++++ ( lol)

Votes: 36 16.1%

• Total voters
Do you ever remember Mike Reids song? Something about travelling on different motorways lol

Edit- it wasn't Mike Reid and I can't remember what his name was

Can't say I do. But I don't think it's a coincidence that one of my favourite Christmas song's is Chris Rea's 'Driving Home for Christmas', where he talks of being held up in a very slow moving traffic jam caused by roadworks that are in place for the construction of a new freeway that will be opening, presumably, sometime in the new year.

I think they are definitely afraid of opening up their books/minutes and will have to do so if the case goes to high court. I'm going 10 pts back, with the excuse of Covid as a reason to make an exception to the very vague and secretive punishment process. The PL will say that they are in favor of the full punishment but will give Everton a stay of execution due to the mitigating circumstances of Covid (plus they don't want to apply the same standard to City, Chelsea). They also know that the January window was a disaster for the league bringing in new and exciting talent and know they have to change that with PSR changes for next season if they want the PL to continue to be the most popular league in the world to watch.

I don't know how this works legally, but it can't look good to punish one team with the harshest PL punishment ever for ONE breach, one year and then change the rules the next year for a team that has 115 charges and have them suffer a relatively mild penalty, if any. Especially if there is not anything written down or ironclad about the punishment given prior.

5 points back, then another 5 points off for second offence, back where we started with 10 points.
That's in my eyes is what the corrupt Masters & co will do - we would have heard by now - it's in our hands to get points on the board ourselves - as don't except any help off the prem to go back on their punishment would be climbdown - they won't do that plus the delay in our takeover most average journalist can see it's absurd with 777 background they will not be allowed to purchase us - yet our club are not pinning the Prem down as they could find another buyer ....

Manchester United investment was cleared really quickly ...... ours has dragged on for months & months ......

10 back but changed to a suspended points deduction. The second offence will then trigger that suspension and they'll be taken off us again.