How long has Rafael got left?

How long do you think Senor Benitez will be in the Everton hotseat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, you are right these are slightly tongue in cheek veering on the silly polls. In my defence I'm just reflecting the stuff thrown backwards and forwards in the Benitez thread. It's usually the same posters, so it is partially a bit of a send up, but also a dip of toe to see if sentiments are shared.

Hopefully it's not ruining the forum experience for folk.
There is a benitez thread. That is plenty for now .

Some absolute tosh here.

11th in the table. "How long has the manager got?"

Hats off to the 'We feel it more' posters - they've defo got a stampede going on this forum.

I and many others know what they're up to: try and get this sacking done before any upturn in fortunes.

I think they're destined to be foiled - sadly for them (happily for the rest of us).

I voted new year as I think we will be in the bottom 5 by then. If we rally and he keeps us floating around the middle of the table, he may well, unfortunately, see out his full 2 years. Sign of the times at pound saver Everton.

Are the same people who want benitez out the same type who think the new stadium will make our club better on the pitch. How is a new manager going to turn players like Keane, Davies even Allan etc into top 6 players? New manager still has the same gimps like Brands and Kenwright behind them.

Until the swamp is drained changing a manager will change nothing other than the odd fan crying about the manager being "a bad kopite"
100% agree.

Firing the manager at this point achieves nothing. The squad still has too much dross on too much money, and we cannot spend much in Jan. Changing manager changes none of those things.

Sell Gomes, Gbamin or Tosun and we create a little breathing space. Sell Siggy, Mina, Keane or Iwobi and we create a bit more... Once we start running at a profit, we can start thinking about building a squad. When we are at THAT stage, we look at other managerial candidates.

Actually yes. As you'll see there's more who think Benitez is here for a while so far. It's the same folk throwing out the 'he's here a while' or 'he's gone by Christmas' arguments in the Benitez thread. I've just put the broad sentiments to the people in a poll.
Isn't it all a bit early for managerial casualty polls?

Status
Not open for further replies.