How has the downturn affected your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No interest in any other football at the minute, I was like a kid last year, wouldn't miss football phone-in's or any games where there would be the a remote chance that Bobby and his brown shoes would get mentioned. GOOD TIMES:)

been sitting in 3rd in my league for the past few months took howard, coleman and barkley out replaced with kane, tadic and forster. I went 1st and clear by 20 points in the space of a day
When it comes to Fantasy Football and betting I very rarely let sentiment get in my way. I love Everton, but I know when enough is enough.

We aren't keeping clean sheets therefore there is very little reason to have an Everton keeper and defenders.

There is the odd assist, but while we're also scoring very little the likes of Baines and Coleman aren't sensible long term. Strikers... well.

I do not think I've had an Everton player in my team since mid October when I took Naimsith out.

Great question this.

Its been hard to focus on much else over last few weeks and will probably stay that way until we start picking up points. Bringing back horrible, nightmarish memories of Wimbledon & Coventry seasons. Mrs starting to lose patience with me talking about all the time.

Most of the week is mudane enough that everton always gives you something to look forward too .. little weekly targets to get through the nonsense. But when there like this .. You can look forward to more possible disapointment! And that is horrible .. the last month (without europa esp) has been crap really.

I tend to react in tandem with the players. If they hurt, I feel the pain all the more. If they don't give a hoot, neither do I (to a certain degree). So obviously at the moment, I don't give a toss.

My life has been great since the stoke game! I just need a little pick me up every now and then. A couple of Jägerbombs for breakfast normally does the trick. Then twice hourly throughout the day.

Jobs a goodun!:pint2:

Its sucked the fun out of being an Everton fan, thats for sure. I can live with a defeat, and by and large, we usually end up making a joke out of bad stuff. But this is terrifying.

Then a decent lad posts a positive post, and all is well, but then someone else posts some stats about Wigan or a form table, and the shoulders slump again.

And my entire belief system is at risk. Last season was SOOOOOOOO great. Bobby was brilliant. Colemans keepy uppies. Oviedo at OT. Ross at Newcastle.

And now its all about players cliques, and selling Ross/James/Seamus/Baines/Kev, and who will replace Bobby, and lads falling out over the one thing we all agree on.

One lad posted that it was a shame Pulis has a job ffs.

I CBA going in the Liverpool thread even. Well not as a civvy if that makes sense.

Hate it. Absolutely hate it.

Which all means we will do City, West Brom, and the other one, Palace?

Status
Not open for further replies.