How has the downturn affected your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some just do not want to accept some points without trying trying slants on them. The point is we are not outscoring the goals scored against us.

Come on lid let's turn this thread into the same as the other ten currently active right now.

This is about how Everton affect your life, not another rage at the manager one.

Come on lid let's turn this thread into the same as the other ten currently active right now.

This is about how Everton affect your life, not another rage at the manager one.

Sorry like but it was in reply to a post that was in conjecture with mine previously, I will say no more.

BTW, 17????? was it. what.

I was miserable before hand anyway. Nah only messing... I've barely watched MOTD or I've fast forwarded over us. I've got into regular arguments with my uncle about my feelings for Aiden McGeady.

So.....how has it been for you?

I don't watch MOTD or MOTD2 when we lose so I haven't watched those shows the whole month of December.....QPR was a midweek game.

Ditto the newspapers.

I haven't held a newspaper in my hand during this period.

I haven't listened to 5Live, talkSPORT or Citytalk.

In short, I have cut myself off from football in both print and electronic media since the Spurs game.

The only way I know what is happening in the world is logging in to GOT.

I merely went through the motions of Christmas.

Thankfully my family are most understanding.

In fact, as they are mostly Blues, they were in sympathy with me albeit they aren't as fanatical or depressed over it :(

Please, guys.....someone tell me I am not unique in withdrawing from society on account of my football team is driving me nuckin' futz :rant:

I've been exactly the same mate. Can't even bear to watch a game of footy at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.