How do you prepare for a derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and when we win...
scarface-coke-scene-o.gif

I'm swerving it. Gonna take the dog out for a couple of hours, nice tunes on the headphones and then turn airplane mode off and see whether it's worth going home or me and the dog just wade into the sea like Reggie Perrin.
Done this a few times in the past. Some serious will power to complete the 90 minutes though without checking. Could be argued that its even worse than watching the game live as the utter fume when you turn off airplane mode to find we've been pumped is instant. I can imagine it being similar to being with your missus (white couple) in labour and her giving birth to a black kid.

Done this a few times in the past. Some serious will power to complete the 90 minutes though without checking. Could be argued that its even worse than watching the game live as the utter fume when you turn off airplane mode to find we've been pumped is instant. I can imagine it being similar to being with your missus (white couple) in labour and her giving birth to a black kid.
I'll just leave the phone at home, I live off county rd so when I'm driving back I'll know the result by the grids on the lids leaving the ground. I honestly can't watch it. In my head and heart I'm so confident we will batter them but there's something lingering in me that says they've made another deal with the devil... I just can't do it.

Im not sure if i should watch it, everytime we've been on the Tele this season I've played golf and we haven't lost. Even on Monday night i was on the driving range...

Status
Not open for further replies.