How did you become an Evertonian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supported United until I was about 11 (born and bred on the south coast- where every child supported a "big 4" team due to no local large teams) and after their treble winning season it didn't feel right. Always looked up to my big bro who supported Everton (10 years older, so picked them due to the glorious 80s team) so copied him. Never looked back since, and my support for them only gets stronger.

Born. Dad, grandad, great grandad and 90% of aunties uncles and cousins are blue. Bringing my three boys to Villa game, my youngest lads first game. So we're bound to lose now. Got my grandson his first kit a few weeks ago, cos my daughters fella is a Man U fan, and I can't have that.

Born into the family. Most of my relatives, going back a fair few generations, are Toffees.

I could barely walk the first time I was taken to Goodison.

First memories when I was about two or three and my old man sitting me on his knee and singing "we hate Nottingham Forest" and also"Liverpool,Liverpool,under the arm"It was never going to be any other team was it?Thanks Dad:)

Held against a blazing open hearth fire at the age of five until I pledged my allegiance! Nah, not really. Born and started off in the boys pen just after the 1966 cup final. Then the paddock, then the Gwladys Street and then the main stand.

Similar. Mum had to leave the match early to go and have me cos her waters broke somewhere in the Gwladys street. Dad and Godfather waited till the final whistle and then went to the hospital.
Erm, you were conceived about 9 months earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.