Votes: 62 20.8%
  • It’s guaranteed

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 17 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been confident all week, as it gets closer tho I have no idea. We score early I think we’ll be ok. Don’t want to go into the last 15 needing a goal

Not very, but at least it’ll be over one way or another. Quite excited, got to keep the faith. Expecting us to be in a situation where results at the time put us down but we’ll somehow scrape through. Think we’ll just about do enough, 2-1, doucs the hero

Let's face it, we shouldn't even be in this position to have an advantage last day. But we do.

When the team walked off the pitch against Newcastle it looked nailed on we'd be relegated.

Now we're odds on to stay up...that's not only due to us having a two points cushion, it's also because Leicester and Leeds are both utterly and catastrophically terrible. No one with any sense is pencilling in a win for either of those....and it wont matter a jot if either or both do win if we do our job.

Just take that and accept it.

With little over 24hours until our brave warriors take too the pitch, how confident are you they can deliver what we need
I’m confident we can cock it up… we will need to rely on others.

And we don’t even have a striker, nor a fit full back

I can see the scenario where only one of three teams win tomorrow which will be enough to keep that team up

Status
Not open for further replies.