Votes: 62 20.8%
  • It’s guaranteed

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 17 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to score at least 1 goal to win. Who is going to do that? I have no idea.

Also, McNeil showboating for a sad-sack, laughing-stock team on the fourth goal against Brighton...

Karma? 😬

With little over 24hours until our brave warriors take too the pitch, how confident are you they can deliver what we need
I am confident that we will be relegated in either the most agonising fashion ever - or the most embarrassing fashion ever.

What will be will be. 🤷🏻‍♂️

As many have said, if we can’t beat 15th placed Bournemouth in a must-win home game, etc, etc, etc.

Personally, I think we’re going to ‘Everton’ it one of three ways:

• We’ll win easily;
• We’ll get an unconvincing draw but the other two will lose and make it moot, or;
• We’ll lose but the others will too, and we’ll survive in ignominious circumstances.

I care but I don’t care, if that makes sense. Heart has me invested in us remaining a top tier club (love, longevity, pride, etc) and head says it’s just a football team and it shouldn’t have this much impact on my actual life. 🤷🏻‍♂️

“Football - bloody hell”…

Leicester will win, we need to win so I'd say 25% if they score 1st I think the pressure will freeze us and we won't win says my negative everton brain.

Total confidence

we will struggle a little with nerves, Mina will score and then we will knock in a few more…

and Leicester and Leeds won’t win anyway.

Putting a huge bet on us staying up

Status
Not open for further replies.