How are we going to win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

king louis IX

Player Valuation: £1m
I know every one of us spent last night dreaming about how we are going to win it tomorrow. Weather it be a phil neville deflection special or tim cahill scrambling home a rebound. So just as a bit of fun let's hear how you all dreamt we would do it last night :)

I cant think about that too much, makes me ill really.

I just hope that we give Chelsea a game and give them no quarter. If they want to win us they'll have to work like they've never worked before....and the same with us.

But saying that a Tony Hibbert winner would be legendary.

Posted via Mobile Device As long as we 'turn up' and give it everything then i'll be as proud as [Poor language removed] whatever the result.

balllack trips cahill , gets a yellow and mouths off at the ref.

the freekick then goes out to pienaar who skips round 3 chelsea players until ballack hacks him down just inside the center circle , he gets second yellow and a red card.

lampard drogba and terry all surround the ref and give him grief , while pienaar takes a quick freekick out to hibbert who is totally unmarked , crack !!! the ball bobbles 20 yards into the bottom left corner past a static cech.

1-0 everton , chelsea players man handle the ref and drogba gets sent off , straight red.

everton win , chelsea spit there dummys out on and off the pitch.

Cahill to get onto the end of a Pienaar cross, and then Felli to finish 'em off on the counter. Bring it home, boys!

Posted via Mobile Device

A colossal missile guided left-footed kick from the ONE and only....

Leighton "Bolt" Baines

you heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.