Home Kit Delay Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
First three lower league teams using Nike who i searched for:

- Bradford City
- Charlton
- Crystal Palace

All of them have their home kit for sale or in the case of Bradford will have by this Friday. They also have goalie kits, which we don't.

And why is it that we can get all of the other training gear, and the away kit made, but not the home kit ? You know, the one which is the most popular because IT IS THE KIT WE WEAR AT HOME !

Shambles.

This FFS. I'm fuming. I'm going to fume even more if the kit is ****e.

It's a good point, but at least he's doing something?
Something is better than nowt but something well thought out is better than what we have I think. If he was to address at least a few FAQs about the kit delay, an article on the official site wouldnt have been that much more of his time. Whatever he said, probably would have annoyed some people I suppose.

Dundee, Leyton Orient, Bradford some of the names who have Nike who have their kit ahead of us, is that acceptable?

The first question I'd ask it, when did we sign the contract? Is this a "rush job", thus putting us back in the queue. While the change from LCS has been mooted for a while, we don't know when that change took place.

I'd rather get facts in front of me rather than blow a fuss. But facts & reality is often in short supply on this forum, which is a shame.

The first question I'd ask it, when did we sign the contract? Is this a "rush job", thus putting us back in the queue. While the change from LCS has been mooted for a while, we don't know when that change took place.

I'd rather get facts in front of me rather than blow a fuss. But facts & reality is often in short supply on this forum, which is a shame.

We've known since last year we were changing to Nike so it isn't a rush job. The facts are there, Leyton Friggin Orient have better PR than Everton

our brand is clearly high on the chinese black market though....as Evertonized showed. BTW as anyone heard from him? I am worried that the cupboard fell on his head

Everton announced their deal with Nike a month before Leyton Orient announced theirs.

FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.